[mythtv] Frontend segfault when exiting watch recordings

Otto Kolsi otto at kolsi.fi
Sun Dec 3 09:58:13 UTC 2006

With couple of latest SVN versions I've started to have segfault when
exiting from the Watch Recordings screen back to the menu. This happens:

* with frontend only machine, cannot reproduce with frontend running
together with backend

* when program playback has been activated and stopped, if I just go to
Watch Recordings screen and exit right back it doesn't segfault

* also with the new Jump to Program feature, if I have selected to use
Watch Recordings screen

Problem seems to be 100% reproducible. I've done 'make distclean' etc.
and this happens with both release and debug builds, so it should not be
local problem (unless ccache somehow screws my builds). I've attached
bactrace to this mail.
--
   Otto