[mythtv] Mythweb Search Enhancement -- Commercial Free

Ryan Buschert ryan.buschert at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 30 19:47:09 UTC 2006

An option that would be nice to have on the TV > Advanced Search screen
in Mythweb is the ability to only search channels marked Commercial Free
(generally, these channels show movies uncut as well).  We could do this
by adding an "Only match commercial free channels" checkbox under the
"Only match HD programs" checkbox on this screen.  It doesn't look too
difficult to do (other than language translations for the text).  If
there's a general consensus that this would be useful, I can go ahead
and submit a patch to trac for everything except the translations.

Let me know what you think,
Ryan Buschert
ryan.buschert at sbcglobal.net