[mythtv] MythTV Roadmap??

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Aug 28 13:09:05 UTC 2006

On 08/28/06 06:49, William Munson wrote:

>Thomas Gatliff wrote:
>

>>I am curious about the current MythTV roadmap or current direction?  Are the
>>only major development projects the Google Summer '06 ones, or is this more in
>>the works that I am unaware of?
>>
>>Basically, I have several grand ideas of things of things I would like to do
>>in MythTv, but am waiting for the leaders to pipe in about where they want to
>>go.  Any comments from the "big guys"??
>>
>Posting your question 4 times will not improve your odds of a dev
>answering your question :)

And if you're not sure your message is going through, after sending the
message the first time, please wait a few hours and check the archive (
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/ ) to see if it's shown
up.  If you don't see it on the archive some time later (at least 8
hours, perhaps as much as 24 hours), then resend.

Mike