[mythtv] MythVideo problem with scaling covers

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Mon Aug 28 10:13:31 UTC 2006

> I'm seeing this too, and its a recent bug added into svn. i.e. The
> poster used to fill the available space just fine. I have the following
> line in xorg.conf:
> DisplaySize 400 225
> Is this what sets the DPI? Even so this is a new bug in svn.

DisplaySize would apply to things which may be offset by font size, the
poster isn't one of these things.

I'll dig up a pre-my-changes version to verify, but comparing the
offset/width/height in video-ui.xml to the actual background image and well,
it looks over a few pixesl in the theme file.

The SVN version should be using the same scaling method (free) as before
with the same sizes.

--
Anduin Withers