[mythtv] Unusual path to lirc config file breaks lircrcd

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sat Aug 26 18:30:21 UTC 2006

On Saturday 26 August 2006 18:57, Nick wrote:
> Is there a specific reason why this is the case? xine, mplayer etc use
> ~/.lircrc etc, and it would rule out another installation variable for
> normal users.

Well it doesn't answer your question but 0.20 will go a long way to removing
the need for xine/mplayer to even be installed ...

Personally I'd rather all the mythtv related files were in the same place.
Having configs etc spread all over the place makes backup harder and it's not
so easy to remember where they all are. I'm just guessing this was the
reasoning in the first place.
--
Stuart Morgan