[mythtv] Mythweb status screen fix

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Aug 26 17:24:00 UTC 2006

On 08/26/06 12:31, Tom Lichti wrote:

>I've been using Firefox since .2 release (when it was called Minotaur,
>then Phoenix), so I know that is not the problem. What I don't
>understand is why I seem to be the only person who has the problem.
> I guess I don't need to make a patch.

Perhaps an old version of some CSS file (probably not status.css, since
you're modifying it) cached by your browser?  Ctrl-Shift-Reload?  Or, to
be completely sure, force a CSS reload by requesting each CSS individually:

/myth/skins/default/style.css
/myth/skins/default/header.css
/myth/skins/default/menus.css
/myth/skins/default/programming.css
/myth/skins/default/status.css

I put up a screenshot of mine at
http://misc.thirdcontact.com/MythTV/MythWeb-status.png , and one of the
schedule without the invisible horizontal rule at
http://misc.thirdcontact.com/MythTV/MythWeb-status-hr.png .  That's not
what you're seeing?

Mike