[mythtv] Patch to accept remote buttons as logical identifiers

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Thu Aug 24 16:37:18 UTC 2006

On Thursday 24 August 2006 16:48, Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> Sounds good. There was an patch some time ago which
> bypassed the whole context mechanism, I just didn't
> want that mistake to be repeated. Making remotes
> easier to set up is a laudable goal.

I've just had a debate in IRC about the idea, the merits and so forth. There
is plenty of confusion so I'll when I've got a working example I'll give
everyone the opportunity to review it.

Although I'd like to get this done for 0.21 I've also got two higher priority
tasks, so it may be a while.
--
Stuart Morgan