[mythtv] Incorrect colors with ATI X1400

Jack Radigan jprad at patmedia.net
Wed Aug 23 16:55:02 UTC 2006

Okay, this is what I found.

Xine with Xv worked, but I had to set the Hue control in the video settings
to midway.  The value in ~/.xine/config indicates a range of 0-65535.  When
set to 32767 the colors were correct.

I re-checked mythfrontend when the Xv controls enabled and used the 'F' key
to switch over to the hue control.  But, nothing from 0 through 99 was able
to come up with a correct color output.

I've included debugging output from xine as well as xvinfo.

Hope this helps nail this down and thanks for all the assistance.  Wish I
knew the video side of things better, but I'm a comms protocol type still
learning this stuff.

-jack-