[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r10773 by danielk

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Tue Aug 22 15:12:13 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 15:47 +0100, Stuart Morgan wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 August 2006 15:28, Daniel Kristjansson wrote:

> We are all talking about the same thing here? Browse Mode as opposed to just
> navigating up and down the channels aka browsing?

The change made us skip channels when using the up and down arrows
whether browse mode is enabled or not. I've been referring to this
mode of channel changing as "channel flipping" to distinguish it
from changing channels via direct entry of the channel number, or
bringing up the EPG and using that to change channels with the "X"
key, or by background channel changes in the EIT scanner or for
scheduled recordings.

-- Daniel