[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r10878 by awithers

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon Aug 21 01:48:07 UTC 2006

>       Author: awithers
>         Date: 2006-08-21 01:15:09 +0000 (Mon, 21 Aug 2006)
> New Revision: 10878
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/10878
>
> Modified:
>
>    trunk/mythplugins/mythdvd/mythdvd/main.cpp
>    trunk/mythplugins/mythdvd/mythdvd/settings.cpp
>
> Log:
>
> Force DVD player to use Internal (old setting still in DB but not
> selectable)

Force????

Does this change remove the option to select the DVD player command line?

Note that the Internal DVD player is still broken for multi-language Deep
Space Nine DVDs :-(   Something to do with framesize changes during the
language selection sequence? Stanley (and I think Daniel) have a sample
ISO image that breaks it.

--
Robin Gilks