[mythtv] Commerial detection possibility?

Geoffrey Kruse gkruse at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 03:21:33 UTC 2006

I'd like to propose commercial detection using a camera pointed at
the viewer.  When the viewer becomes visibly irritated or frustrated,
it must be time to skip.   ;)

Most commercial skipping ideas, including the volume one, have been
suggested before and are just waiting for someone to implement them.

Geoff