[mythtv] DVB recording errors with latest SVN

Otto Kolsi otto at kolsi.fi
Sun Aug 13 20:01:22 UTC 2006

Janne Grunau wrote:
> On Sunday 13 August 2006 20:12, Otto Kolsi wrote:
>> After updating to latest SVN (10761), DVB recordings seems to break
>> at the middle of the program. Going back to 10745 helps.
>
> Is that really reproduceable with rev 10761? Do you use DVB-S or
> encrypted channels? I don't see the change between 10745 and 10761
> which may have caused this. The errors are all from dvbrecorder.cpp and
> the latest change in that file was 10590.
> The errors suggesting rather reception/hardware issues. Have you changed
> something else?

I'm using DVB-T, not using encrypted channels and didn't change anything
else. I was away during the weekend and recorded 10-15 programs with
10745. Then came home, updated to 10761 and immediately lost two
programs (important ones, WAF factor..).

Now I'm back in 10761 but haven't been able to reproduce it so far. It
looks like something weird happened and it's not a real defect.
--
   Otto