[mythtv] MPEG2->MPEG2 Transcode Errored (0.19 fixes)

Geoffrey Hausheer mythtv0368 at phracturedblue.com
Wed Aug 9 18:05:57 UTC 2006

On 8/9/06, Thomas Börkel wrote:
> Now I have a verbose log:
>
> http://www.boerkel.de/mythtranscode4.log.gz

of course that run passed, so it isn't too helpful.  can you run
mythbackend with '-v important,general,record,playbackchannel,osd' and
try the transcode?  from what Chris said, it should run the transcoder
in full-debug mode, and should help compare any differences.  It'll be
a monster log though.  try not to do anything you don't need to while
that is running.

Sorry for the weird tags.  I overloaded the transcode debug names, as
I wasn't aware of the capability to pass debug to the transcoder. I'll
fix that in the future I guess.

I need, somehow, to see a failing log message to help make any progress.

.Geoff