[mythtv] List of current running programs from backend

David Blain MythTV at TheBlains.net
Wed Aug 9 16:36:33 UTC 2006

Mikkel,

There are a few HTTP/SOAP/XML based methods you can call to retrieve
information from MythTv without needing to connect to the database directly.

Check out the contrib/MythXMLTest directory for an example of the methods.

David.