[mythtv] dvb-s diseqc problem

Mark Buechler mark.buechler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 13:36:37 UTC 2006

There was a DiSEqC patch applied to trunk a couple days ago. Have you tried
trunk since then?

Also, I've noticed a problem with the PAT not getting invalidated during the
final tune after a rotor movement (though I don't know if you're using a
rotor or not but you may still be effected). I haven't looked at this bit of
code yet to know for sure.

- Mark.