[mythtv] Formating of title for recordings

Tim Jordan tim at wheresrover.co.uk
Tue Aug 8 19:29:49 UTC 2006

How is the current titling of the recording formed.
I notice that there is a date in there but the rest of it seems to be
a bit cryptic.
Would it be possible to change the naming convention of the file to
pull the title from the guide data and if I made a patch to do this
would it have any adverse impacts elsewhere.
This issue has cropped up because I have had a few database problems
recently and wifey always wants to watch something in the cryptically
named files, which results in me loaded them one by one in xine or
similar and working out what they are.

If there is an appetite for this I will attempt it, unless some kind
individual would like to knock it out for me.

Regards

Tim Jordan