[mythtv] KDE libs for debian

Robert LeBlanc robert at leblancnet.us
Tue Aug 8 14:46:50 UTC 2006

That is only when you are using an apt repository for mythtv and I
didn't know any were up-to date. I tried to pick up the mythtv project
for Debian, but it was taken right before I could. Probably a good thing
as I've been super busy this summer. As far as KDE libs required for
mythweb, I believe you don't need any. You need to have Apache (or
another web server), but mythweb doesn't have any dependencies on KDE.

Robert