[mythtv] SVN won't delete symlinks

Dan Wilga mythtv-dev at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Mon Aug 7 18:28:46 UTC 2006

In order to make space on my media volume, I often move recordings
over to an NFS volume and replace them on the primary volume with a
symlink.

Since updating to 10665, I've found that mythfrontend can no longer
delete the symlinks. Hitting the D key causes the item to disappear
momentarily from the list, but it reappears a few seconds later. The
symlink is untouched.

I have the "follow symlinks when deleting" option turned on, and that
has never worked for me. The original on the NFS server gets left
behind.

I'd be willing to try to help figure out where these problems are,
but it would help to know the file and general area to look in.