[mythtv] MythWeb

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Aug 1 17:33:10 UTC 2006

> Oh, I just assumed MythWeb was in C(++), like MythDVD.  I don't mess
> with PHP, so perhaps I'll write a seperate UI for GTKMozembed in GTK C
> (does the API require I use C++?).   While on the topic, anyone know the
> slackware package for the KDE devel libs, so I can see what I have to
> compare to...

MythWeb is a web-based interface to MythTV.  MythBrowser is a
rudimentary web browser built into MythTV's main interface.  No GTK app
would get accepted for inclusion into MythTV since the whole rest of the
program is written in Qt (don't confuse it with KDE, it's as different
as GTK is from Gnome or Xfce).  MythTV has *no* dependencies on KDE.

-Chris