[mythtv] MythWeb

Stephen Boddy stephen.boddy at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 1 17:28:44 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 30 August 2006 21:12, Karlan Mitchell wrote:
> Steve Daniels wrote:

There is MythWeb which is php code ontop of Apache that gives a web interface
of the MythTV system. This is what the other Steve is referring to when
mentioning php.

There is also a Web menu item in the Information section. This is a web
browser for browsing the net from within the MythTV interface. I suspect this
is what you are referring to (incorrectly using the term MythWeb).

It sounds like you want to replace the khtml renderer with the gecko renderer.

If you can write the code, do it. Then post your diff to the Trac server
<http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/> as a new ticket. When those with commit access
get chance they'll check, review and, all being well, commit the changes to
head.
--
Steve Boddy