[mythtv] syncronizing 2 master backends

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 14:10:57 UTC 2006

On 23/04/06, Stephen Boddy <stephen.boddy at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Not everyone owns their own house, meaning we're not allowed to go drilling
> through walls or floors and running cable. I rent, so I have the imperfect
> solution of a bright blue ethernet cable running down my flats hallway. I
> could try and use wireless, but I've heard too many conflicting stories as to
> whether it is possible or not.

Ahh, the memories. Back in school we had three apartments in a
building. And not all on the same floor. We had bright blue cable
running down the stairwell. We had the landlord's permission,
fortunately, but we had to check it regularly to make the sure tape
wasn't coming off and the cables couldn't be tripped over.

Sorry, that's totally off-topic, but yeah... not everyone has the
luxury of drilling holes wherever they want =)

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-spewtumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent