[mythtv] More scheduling scheduler

Martin Ebourne lists at ebourne.me.uk
Sun Apr 23 11:46:41 UTC 2006

On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 14:43:47 -0500, David Engel wrote:
> This now in the softpad branch.  Barring outright bugs and further, minor
> tweaking of the scheduler ordering, this is probably as feature complete
> as I intend to make it.

Thanks for all the work!

> Unless I've missed some messages, Paul and Max are the only ones who have
> tried this.  I'd really like to hear from some others before deciding
> when/if to merge this into trunk.

I've voiced support for this before and have got a bit of time at the
moment so am compiling it up now. The snooker's on this week too, so will
be good to test it with. If you don't hear from me in a few days time you
can assume it was fully successful and I'm very happy. :)

>  If it would help, I can resync the
> softpad branch with the recent changes in trunk.

I don't think that's really necessary. All I did was cd into my svn
checkout of mythtv trunk and use this command:

svn merge -r9706:HEAD http://cvs.mythtv.org/svn/branches/softpad/ .

That looks to have merged softpad back onto trunk for me cleanly and it's
now compiled ok.

Cheers,

Martin.