[mythtv] Re: Mythtv & Freebox

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sat Apr 22 01:13:28 UTC 2006

Hi Laurent,

I just found your email and patch to add support for recording the
FreeBox video with MythTV using rtsp. I'm sorry it didn't get a more
enthusiastic response as this is something I'm quite interested in.

I will try to test it though I don't know when I'll find the time to do
that :-( I'll also have to overcome my fear of breaking my current
config. But in any case I wanted to post this message to at least let
you know there's someone out there who thinks your work is important.

I think it's too bad ticket 1458 was closed. The reasons invoked
(indentation issues and new non conditional dependency) can both be
fixed.

Is there a new version of the patch maintained somewhere?

                             -- from some indian guy