No subject

Sat Apr 15 04:39:11 UTC 2006

capable phone to initiate a bluetooth connection from the phone. Else you
will a similar setup as bluemote.

Perhaps you can learn some things from how this thing works. For one
thing, it doesn't integrate into LIRC, but simply generates some kind
QT-based keypresses that are injected into X (it's a while ago that I
looked at the code, can't remember the details).

I stopped using it, because it was a bit too limited (and too slow) to
work well enough and the phone sometimes ended up in a deadlock, needing a
reboot. I was thinking of doing some kind of J2ME stuff too, but don't
have the knowledge to do this.

And now I have a new phone which is WM5.0 based, so now I really want to
start on an app that uses the new telnet interface to control as soon as I
have the time...

Regards,
Stanley.