[mythtv] UI update/paint problems on Mac OS X 10.4.6 (ppc)

Andrew Kimpton awk at awkward.org
Tue Apr 18 16:02:09 UTC 2006

Using a svn checkout of revision 9730 I'm having problems with the UI
not being updated correctly. Basically it seems like general update/
paint events are not making it through somehow and the UI is not
updating (keyboard events are working though). However if I obscure
the mythtv window with a second app and then reveal it the window is
updated correctly.

I couldn't find any mention of anything like this on the lists - is
this a new problem ? Or a misconfigured build ? To build my tree I
used the instructions from http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/
Myth_on_Mac_OS_X

Any thoughts or suggestions ? Directions on where to start debugging
this (I'm new to the project and code, but an experienced developer) ?

Many thanks

Andrew 8-)

P.S. My mouse cursor is hidden when it's over the myth window - but I
think this is expected behavior ?