[mythtv] Changes needed for Compilation on Cygwin

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Mon Apr 17 12:19:46 UTC 2006

>Actually making the audio and video work is going to be quite taxing
>as I know almost nothing about DirectX, so if anyone wants to step up,
>please do. Otherwise it'll be a learning experience, which I'm fine
>with, it might take somewhat longer that's all.

If you need inspiration for some audio driver code then be sure to check
out RtAudio - I have used it for a couple of projects and contributed
some patches.  It has reasonably good DirectX and Asio output right now
(RtAudio is a cross platform set of audio libraries which work on
Windows, Mac and Linux)

Ed W