[mythtv] Preview of my MusicPatch for Mythweb/Mythmusic....

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Apr 15 20:58:28 UTC 2006

Chris Petersen wrote:
>>mp3act needs JS, so in a sense this goes against your requirement, but
>>if it was supplied in addition to the regular PHP/HTML only MythWebMusic
>>and the two worked side by side would that be acceptable? i.e.
>>MythWebMusic let's you view (and in the future edit/organise), and
>>MythWebMusicAct (or whatever), let's you stream from your webserver.
>

> I'm already working on a streaming solution for both video and music.
>
> My goal for mythweb as an entirety is to create two template sets --
> default and compact.  The default set will be fully javascript/ajax
> friendly, but the compact one must still work, even of most of the
> features are disabled.
>
> I would like to see much of what you wrote (assuming it looks like
> mp3act) integrated into mythweb, but would like to have it be a solution
> that doesn't leave a portion of the users angry at me for requiring
> javascript.

Just wanted to clarify that it's not my work, it's Joggl's. I'm just
interested in the Music side of things in Myth. I'm hoping to have some
time to really play with MM in the next few months, but things don't
usually work out for me when it comes to what I want to develop!!

Col.

--

|     Colin Guthrie      |