[mythtv] Preview of my MusicPatch for Mythweb/Mythmusic....

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Apr 15 18:24:43 UTC 2006

joggl wrote:
> i plan a few extensions to the frontend (like more music folders, etc) but
> this will come later, when all works.

I'm also planning on writing some enhancements to mythmusic namely to
finish off the work I did on supporting multi-artist/mix CDs about a
year and a bit ago. I want to add the concept of "views" - basically an
advanced way of browsing/choosing music heirarchically. This would have
great benefits for e.g. classical music lovers who are not catered for
particularly well in Myth (or most other players) at the moment.

I wanted to wait and see where Joggl was going with this stuff tho' as I
will have to make some reasonable changes to the DB and I could see our
two patches clashing :)

So hopefully the changes are accepted and I can get on with my stuff :)

Col

--

|     Colin Guthrie      |