[mythtv] A Couple Questions

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 17:07:36 UTC 2006

Daniel,

I am running ntpdate and not dual booting windows.  I'm fairly sure it's the
EIT stuff that's broken.  I updated it after you released that EIT patch
(r9701).  I updated to 9711, and recompiled with a distclean.

Before the patch, myth thought the programs that were broken were on an hour
early.  This morning it thought that the programs that are normally on at
11:00pm, began recording about 10:00am, the next day.  I think you touched
the right piece of code but it's much worse than it was before.

-Greg