[mythtv] More scheduling scheduler

Max Barry mythtv at maxbarry.com
Fri Apr 14 06:21:07 UTC 2006

David Engel wrote:
> I must add that anyone who
> wants to see this merged into trunk needs to help test it. Unless
> there's feedback, positive or negative, I will let it die on the vine

I'll definitely give it a whirl! Great to see some action on this issue.

I don't suppose one of you could summarize what this new code does,
specifically? I gather it's not what Paul originally proposed, and the
ensuing discussion is too technical for me to decipher.

Clearly it's a soft buffer of some kind, but that term means different
things to different people.

Thanks again,

Max.