[mythtv] Interesting feature on Humax DVB PVR

Aaron McCarthy mccarthy.aaron at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 07:14:16 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 12 April 2006 04:56, Graeme Hilton wrote:
> It's already in the wish-list, but no-one seems to have taken up the
> challenge yet.

Actually I have been tinkering in this area.  So far I am able to do multiple
overlapping recordings from a single source.  At the moment it only works
with the mpegrecorder because my development box doesn't have any capture
hardware.  The next stage is to get it working with DVB.  Initially I am only
looking at recording a single channel, but recording different channels from
the same mux shouldn't be to difficult once this code is in place.

The code isn't ready to be release.  It breaks LiveTV and all other recorders.

Of course after saying that I haven't been able to look at the code in the
last couple of weeks and probably won't be able to in the next couple.

Aaron McCarthy