[mythtv] Mythtv & Freebox

Laurent ARNAL laurent at clae.net
Sun Apr 9 17:46:55 UTC 2006

	 Hi,

 Just post a new version of my path to use freebox as a TV source for
 mythtv (ticket #1458). This new version work's well now.
 I resolve the issue with channel changing, and so, channel change is now work's ok.

 I rewrite many thing in the patch, and do a general cleanup, removing
 debug log from the source.

 Can you please give me any feedback on this work, as I don't have any
 return on this so far. I will be please to update this patch in the
 future, but It will be more easy for me if the base patch is include in
 current SVN version.

      Laurent