[mythtv] Memory leaks in SVN

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Sun Apr 9 16:37:00 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-04-09 at 17:29 +0100, Ed W wrote:
> Thanks to both of you.  I see the bit of the patch I overlooked now.
> I will try and debug a little further on this.
> P.S.  Anyone else seeing the memory leaks that I noted?

No, but I haven't been looking for leaks in the frontend.
There were a lot of memory leaks in EIT, so that's where a
few of us have been concentrating our memory leak hunting.

I know there is some frame leaking when we skip (depending
on the ffmpeg state). I thought these frames got reclaimed
eventually, but maybe I'm wrong about that.

-- Daniel