[mythtv] Myth & The Media MVP

Liam Sharp liam.sharp at keephatch.co.uk
Sun Sep 25 18:24:37 UTC 2005

Thanks for your response - what do u think is the most viable way of
getting as much of the mythfrontend to work on the MVP ? Developing mvpmc
further ? or could something clever be done with exporting displays from
another box ? getting some kind of mythfrontend server that the mvpmc
could connect to ? Or just waiting to see if a higher spec MVP comes onto
the market ?

Cheers
Liam

--