[mythtv] QT: How to grey out useless settings?

Adam Egger adam.egger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 07:54:19 UTC 2005

Hi,

Is it possible to disable useless settings on the options screens in
mythtv? There are many settings which are mutually exclusive so is it
possible to disable useless settings with QT methods? I don't mean the
removing of the settings I'm just looking for QT methods to grey them
out.
For example you can either use a preview picture *OR* just a preview
movie on the recording list but not both of them at once but it's
possible to activate both and also to change all the settings for both
of them.

Adam