[mythtv] mythvideo imdb-replacement

Stephan Diederich S.Diederich at gmx.de
Tue Sep 13 14:16:58 UTC 2005

Daniel Kristjansson schrieb:
> On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 16:09 +0200, Stephan Diederich wrote:
>
>>Hi there,
>>some time ago, on Mon Jul 19 2004, maxpower44(at)tiscali.fr alias Xavier
>>posted a script for fetching german movie information for mythvideo from
>>ofdb.de.
>
> He needs to submit it under the "GPL licence version 2 or later"
> We don't know if he's ok with it being part of MythTV.

Thats the mail i got this morning grom him:

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: ofdb.pl/mythtv script
Datum: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:26:09 +0100
Von: MaxPower44 <maxpower44 at tiscali.fr>
An: Stephan Diederich <S.Diederich at gmx.de>
Referenzen: <432320A8.50702 at gmx.de>

Hi Stephan,
I personnaly don't use ofdb.pl scrpt because i'm french. I do the german
version only for someone who contact me by mail. As i do the french
version (allocine.pl), he asked for help to do the german version.
So i did it and send him, but as I don't use it, I don't maintain it.
Feel free to do some changes and send  it to the mythtv dev mailinglist
so they can add it to the mythplugins/mythvideo/mythvideo/scripts directory

Xavier