[mythtv] Can't tune Live TV with DVB - Update

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Thu Sep 8 00:54:00 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-09-03 at 20:55 +0100, Jim wrote:
> > Can you get me a "mythbackend -v channel,siparser,record" log from
> > startup to 30 seconds after these two recordings are started:
> >  1/ A non-LiveTV recording that succeeds
> >  2/ A LiveTV recording on the SAME channel that fails
>
> fyi - same behaviour at 7195
> - but can now can get out of LiveTV mode without needing to kill frontend,
> though frontend very sluggish in livetv,

>From log:
2005-09-03 19:32:34.873 ChannelBase(/dev/video1)::SetCachedATSCInfo(55):
5_5

This log is not with 7195, this problem was already fixed a while back.

Perhaps you have some old libmythtv.so that is getting linked instead of
the new one?

ldd /usr/local/bin/mythfrontend

will tell you which file is getting linked to the frontend.

-- Daniel