[mythtv] Deleting a recording that's being commercial-flagged.

Nick Rosier nick.rosier at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:45:42 UTC 2005

I've got real-time commercial flagging activated for recordings. Sometimes
the TV-schedule isn't correct (changes etc...) so when I notice this, I stop
the recording and delete it. But if the recording is being
commercial-flagged, mythcommflag goes nuts and starts eating up all the
memory (probably cause the file isn't there anymore).
Is it possible to add an additional check to the deletion of a recording in
which it checks wether commercial-flagging on it is active in which case it
stops it and deletes the file?