[mythtv] SVN not recording

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Mon Oct 31 21:39:36 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 01:11 +0200, Dag Nygren wrote:
> > If you were in LiveTV when you hit the record button this was fixed
> > in SVN yesterday...
> Still no recording beeing made though. Are you sure it was
> fixed yesterday?
Yep, in 7646. I tested it extensively this morning.

> The log claims that it is recording but there is no file created
> and nothing can be seen in the "View recordings" panel.
Then this is a different problem. Create a ticket with a log of the
backend at "-v record" and annotate it with what you did on the
frontend at the right times in the log.

Then create a ticket. After you've created a ticket, trac will give you
the option of attaching a file. At this point attach the log...

Make sure that recording the file normally, by marking the recording in
the program guide, works. If that doesn't work either, this is a
different type of problem.

-- Daniel