[mythtv] MythMusic Search

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Thu Oct 27 07:47:20 UTC 2005

First of all thank you to those who did the work on this great addition. Just
a couple of disappointing issues with the new search feature.

When you add tracks to the playlist it starts the playlist from the beginning,
interupting the currently playing track.

It doesn't work too well with the new virtual keyboard - when you exit the
keyboard you also exit the search. They keyboard obscures the search results
so you have to exit it to see them.

I'd like to see a second search option to navigate the existing playlist. I've
usually a few hundred tracks in my playlist and getting from the A's to a
specific track under the W's is a real pain! A playlist search which plays
the selected track combined with the new virtual keyboard would be a very
powerful addition.
--
Stuart Morgan