[mythtv] Re: mythtv commit: r7588 by danielk

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Wed Oct 26 03:40:29 UTC 2005

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 11:53:12PM +0000, mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>       Author: danielk
>         Date: 2005-10-25 23:53:12 +0000 (Tue, 25 Oct 2005)
> New Revision: 7588
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/7588
> Log:
>
> Closes #390, by applying patch.
>
> gigem can you verify this doesn't break anything?

I haven't used ivtv output in about 10 months, so I can't really say.
Kevin's patch is probably alright since it's been around for a while.

However, the ivtv frame counting probably needs to be reworked again.
I did it to get FF/Rew with frame skipping mostly working but it gets
progressively inaccurate at higher speeds.

David
--
David Engel
gigem at comcast.net