[mythtv] mutliple storage directories idea... ?

Lincoln Dale ltd at interlink.com.au
Tue Oct 25 21:53:39 UTC 2005

Steve Adeff wrote:
> So I'm wondering if any of the dev's have though about allowing for mutliple
> directories for storage, or perhaps using a:
> xxx\MythTV\1
> xxx\MythTV\2
> xxx\MythTV\3
> xxx\MythTV\...
> setup where one could just mount new drives to allow MythTV to increase its
> storage space?

i have coded up something almost exactly like this.
i allow multiple directories to be specified (in 'glob-style') and if
need-be, a 'subset of directories' on a per-RecordingProfile basis.

i need to shake some issues out of it but will propose it in trac when
i'm happy i haven't caused any collateral damage elsewhere.

cheers,

lincoln.