[mythtv] Scan for channels kills mythtv-setup

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Mon Oct 24 04:04:37 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-10-23 at 19:58 -0400, Seth Heckard wrote:
> I'm running revision 7466, which I know is a bit old, but works fine
> for everything that I've tossed at it except for this.  When I scan
> for channels (full scan, using QAM-256) on my AirStar HD card, it more
> than often dies.  The point at which it dies is not consistent.

I know of this problem, but I can't reproduce it myself for some
reason. So far, the backtraces have not been of much help. But if
happens in different places, the different backtraces might provide
a clue. There is an outstanding ticket on this, #498. Please add
any additional info you can there. Attach the backtraces, don't
add them as inline text.

-- Daniel