[mythtv] Feedback on svn

Adam Egger mythtv2005 at bdam.de
Wed Oct 19 13:06:48 UTC 2005

Hi -dev, hi Daniel,

There's mostly negative feedback here, so I'd like to say that DVB-t
works great now with yesterday's SVN builds, everything's fine with my
EIT either. Tested on Debian32 and Debian64. Thanks!

I only have a few minor issues left:

1. The time stretch feature doesn't set the value to 1.00 again when I
watch LiveTV delayed and LiveTV reaches the end. It was setting to
1.00 when the end of the buffer was reached a few weeks ago, now the
picture/sound are stuttering instead of switching back the time
stretch value to 100%.

2. Every recording appears twice in my recording list. Has anyone else
encountered this strange behavior? Is there a way to trace it?

3. The S/N value showed by the signal monitor always shows 49% for
every transport, in Kaffeine I see correct/different values for all
transports.

So I'd say DVB-t in Germany works great (for me ;) ).

Anyone else with feedback?

Adam

PS: There are unneeded parts in mythtv-setup if DVB or EIT is used.
Newbies often ask how to use the recording profiles with DVB (!). Also
the Video Source screen is useless for DVB.
I also find it quite strange to press ESC to save settings ;-)