[mythtv] configure script

Dave Oxley dave at daveoxley.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 05:24:17 UTC 2005

I use gentoo svn ebuilds to build mythtv. Recently I have had to change
configure before compiling to comment out an 'exit 1;' on line 845 as
some options get passed to the configure script that are unknown. These
are the options:
Unknown option "--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu".
Unknown option "--infodir=/usr/share/info".
Unknown option "--datadir=/usr/share".
Unknown option "--sysconfdir=/etc".
Unknown option "--localstatedir=/var/lib".
Unknown option "--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu".
Unknown option "--enable-audio-alsa".
Unknown option "--enable-audio-arts".
Unknown option "--enable-vorbis".

Can the configure script please be canged to make it a bit more tolerant?

Cheers,
Dave.