[mythtv] XvMC disappeared SVN 7526

Asher Schaffer freedenizen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 02:32:11 UTC 2005

I might be missing something in the commit logs, but I just updated to
7526 and now XvMC seems to be gone.  I am using an EPIA M10k, I ran
./configure --previous and it
said it was installing it, config.mak shows:

CONFIG_MPEG_XVMC_DECODER=yes
CONFIG_MPEG_XVMC_VLD_DECODER=yes

but when I watch an video it is not using XvMC, I can't even find it
in the menus to enable/disable it.  The frontend log shows that it is
using Xv not XvMC.

I just did a make distclean and I am going to recompile, I didn't
notice any recent commits that mentioned needing to do that though.

Thoughts?