AW: [mythtv] Show's are recorded, but not shown in the recorded lists.

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Fri Oct 14 06:36:17 UTC 2005

I was wrong, the shows are not recorded, but in the tuner status it says at
the time the program start currently recording.

Also, when I start the backend in a terminal and not as service when a
program is startet, it displays currently recording bla bla bla….

I hav enough free space on my harddisk (about 50 gb)

What can this be???

  _____