[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r7463 by danielk (ie using 16:10 display)

Glen Dragon gad at jetcom.org
Thu Oct 13 17:17:55 UTC 2005

Daniel,

I jsut noticed your commit the other day.  I think this is up interest
to me, as I have a LCD with a native 16:10 display. Up until now, I
have been unable to use the full resolution of the screen. I am forced
to cut down the myth display size, othewise I get bad 1080i interlacing
tearing.

Does this commit help me?  I currently don't use Xinerama (to my
knowledge), since I only have a single screen in X.  X is configured
for the 16:10 resolution (1680x1050).  What options should I change to
enable this feature?  I looked quick, and I didn't see it on the GUI,
tho I might have missed it.