[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r7412 - in trunk/mythtv by ijr

Neale Swinnerton mythtv-dev.spam at isismanor.com
Mon Oct 10 16:16:40 UTC 2005

> Commenting out that line with my Gentoo ebuild produces the following:

AFAIK, Isaac doesn't want the complexity of automake/autoconf, which is of
course his call. The script could be updated to support all the 'standard'
autoconf/automake options, but it's not really worth it, since the rest of
the build would need updating to do it properly and there's no real call
for it. For me, making them warnings is a happy compromise. I've just
added the patch to my build and posted it here if other people want to use
it.