[mythtv] DVB: Heads up! PS format deprecated - TS now usedbydefault

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sat Oct 8 12:04:59 UTC 2005

frosts1 at hotkey.net.au <mailto:frosts1 at hotkey.net.au> wrote:
> ringbuffer overflow 120<184 629145
> ring buffer overflow 629145

This looks very familiar :-)
When i was using replex this happend all the time on recordings that
sometimes have bad reception (minor blockiness sometimes)
Anyway, this is not a mythtv problem.

TS is better than PS atleast wiht mythtv, PS used to create broken
recordings on my dvb card.
But my dvb card is one of those dvb-ttpci cards that are very sensitive to
the powersupply, bad power supply causes bad reception on some channels
(different channels on different psu:s)
I have tried 3-4 psus before i found one that works, the picture is still
not perfect but good enough.